Thursday, May 27, 2010

We live half at night












For the past couple of days I've just been glued to the televison, I bought the second series of True Blood you see (which is why my photos in this post are all dark&stuff, I like to think I'm a vampire) the exact same thing happened to me with the first series, it's so amazing.
Poor Darren had to sit through hours of me ssshing him and crying, ahaa! We went to Dublin zoo the other day, was so beautiful out we were just able to stroll around in our t-shirts, perfect. I want to steal a red panda and just keep it in my bed, they're soooo cute, like wee cartoon characters :) Went to Wildcat ink tattoo studio to see if they could touch up my most recent tattoo, the girl was this highly obnoxious bi-atch, I've had to deal with her before, she's super intimdating and makes you feel like a little girl. Just because you've a face full of metal and are covered in ink does not make you cool, jeeze. So anyway she was like Oh we're all booked up and the artist who did your tattoo left so I dunno, we'll give you a call or something..so we went to Snakebite tattoo, all tattoo/piercing places make me feel reeeeeally uncomfortable but the guy was super nice, said he wouldn't retouch my foot just yet, to keep putting bio oil on it and to come back and he'll do me some sort of deal if I was getting another tattoo, which is why I'm looking at designs for a wee deer tattoo, very excite!

1 comment:

  1. we are loving the quirkyness of your blog, is amazing!

    stop by our fashion blog! we are giving away designer glasses.. we hope you love it !

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete