Monday, April 26, 2010

I don't do crowds















I absolutely hate when I type something out and somehow manage to delete it, calamity Darina strikes again. My tattoo is not healing properly at all, it's stressing me out so much. Hopefully the scab will fall off and I can go into a studio and be like 'yo fix dis shit up ya'll'. I got through to the next stages of the Redken hairdressing competition, I'm excited but completely filled with dread at the same time, I have to walk in heels. Seriously scared of falling on my arse. Myself&Darren have decided to go to the zoo soon, seeing as though the weather is all happy&sunny :) I can't wait, this will be our second zoo adventure! Also looking into going to see the Villagers, Grizzly bear&Camera obscura in Cork during the Summer, would be super awesome. On a completely unrelated note, addicted to kiwis and innocent smoothies on ce moment, yums.

No comments:

Post a Comment