Thursday, April 22, 2010

I can't grow a new heart





Miss Alexandra Black has made me start posting again, she's my blogs saviour!
So I got my tattoo and it looks like it's gonna be a very long healing process, oh well.
I've recently realised that I'm slightly obsessed with property,interior design and anything that is remotely related to houses, I think I'm slowly morphing into a house wife. Frankily I blame Darren, just because I can. In other news, my life is pretty boring, I'm saving my money for London, gonna splurge in M.A.C and some really cool indie uber awesome trendy shops.
I'm a bit obsessed with this face mask I recently purchased from Lush it's called Oatifix, it's actually amazing, can't stop myself from licking it off around my mouth when I put it on, mmmm oaty goodness.
Lastly I need to think of a lovely birthday present for my favourite ginger, Caoimhe. Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment