Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm purity, hit me again

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF


I drink too much tea
I'm way too sensitive for my own good
I'm a bit of a hypocondriac
I want to be a midwife when I'm all grown up
I've very over protective of my friends&loved ones.
I'm constantly thinking about the future
I'm very shy and blush at pretty much anything
I can't see much without my glasses
I love programs about property and murder mysteries
My Mother is probably my best friend in the world


NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY

College courses
Getting reiki done
My tattoo healing
Detoxing
Not speaking to Darren all night
How much chocolate I ate this evening
What to buy Caoimhe for her birthday
Going to London
What I'll do tomorrow

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART

Have a quiet personality
Be yourself
Be honest
Have manners
Give me lots of cuddles
Hold my hand
Have relatively the same taste in music as me
Be Darren Clarke




SEVEN FAVORITE SONGS YOU’VE HAD

Lounge act- Nirvana
Plateau- Nirvana (cover)
Tear- Smashing pumpkins
Ava Adore- Smashing pumpkins
Best Sunday dress- Hole
Softer, softest-Hole
Metric- Twilight galaxy

(Far too hard)

SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO BED

Have a mug of tea
Send a goodnight text message
Wash my face&stuffs
Say goodnight to my Mam
Charge my phone
Set my alarm
Take out my contact lenses

FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT

I miss youuuuuu
You're such a douchebag, grow up
Why aren't things like they used to be
I love you
Text me back ya bitch ya

FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW.

Listening to Hole
Chatting to Alex
Thinking about the boy
Lurking on blogs

THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF

Losing people
Not having a family
Not doing as well as I could've or should've

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

Travel
Get married, own a house, have babies

ONE CONFESSION

I have superpowers





No comments:

Post a Comment