Thursday, April 29, 2010

Negative pleasure





Today was rather boring. My better half&I got the bus to Dundalk from Carrick and then waited around a while and jumped on another one, bus wankers. The bus depot is filled with the strangest people you will ever meet, there's two sisters that are like twiddledum and twiddledee, the ginger man with the limp and the old carrick lady who comments on everything to name but a few. Can't wait to get to London so spend all my hard earned ca$h. I was cleaning my room this evening, threw out so much crap but stumbled across some old letters and journals that made me cringe but super happy at the same time, yay for embarrassing finds!
My sister's room in England is being taken over my ladybirds, wasps&spiders, makes me even more grateful for my big cosy, semi-clean bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment