Thursday, April 15, 2010

i am not a robot

















I'm awful at updating this gosh darn blog, but it's not my fault. I think in total like five people know about it and if I actually told people maybe they'd pressurise me into posting regularly, so my laziness is infact you, the reader's fault. I don't really have anything to rant about, except the fact that I love naps and of course Dara Kettle, for life, she's my first, my last, my everything. We're taking a little trip to Dublin tomorrow for some shopping, tattooing and stuffing our faces, preferably in Captain America's. Cocktails are on her! Anyways hope the pretty pictures to keep your little squishy heads amused.

2 comments:

  1. I was getting restless waiting for a post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you? Damn, you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete